Feb 14, 2012

Valentine's Day





























I used to think it's better to tell the people you love that you love them, in order not to have to regret not doing it later. I also used to actually do that. I do it less and less now. It's not that I love less people, I guess I just have fewer chances to say the words without sounding stupid or crazy. But I want to bring back that habit, because it's Valentine's Day, because it was a good habit, because it's nice to tell it as much as it is nice to hear it. I love you. Tell your friends, tell your husbands, tell your family, tell yourself.

The recipe for these delicious muffins comes from La Tartine Gourmande. I sometimes substitute butter with coconut oil and and change the flours according to what I have at hand: they always turn out excellent!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment